QMS Certification ISO 9001:2015
Quality Management Systems
ISO 9001 Certification is a Quality Management System Standard. It applies to all types of organizations. It doesn't matter what size they are or what they do. It can help both product and service oriented organizations achieve standards of quality that are recognized and respected throughout the world. The ISO 9001 quality certification is based on the following eight fundamental quality management principles:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
ISO 9001 Certification Benefits
The ISO Standard series of standards have been developed to enable organizations to have quality based management systems. This enables them to understand their customer's requirements and improve customer satisfaction, through the review and improvement of their internal activities.
The benefits of using the standard are as follows:
- Improved consistency of service and product performance
- Higher customer satisfaction levels
- Improved customer perception
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Cost reductions
- Improved communications, morale and job satisfaction
- Competitive advantage and increased marketing and sales opportunities.
ISO 9001 Certification Steps of Certification
- System Study & GAP Analysis
- Documentation- Preparation of Quality Manual, Quality Procedure, Work Instructions, Formats
- Records Generation, Implementation and Updating
- Trainings- Management & Work Force Level
- Internal Audit & MRM
- Guidance through the Certification Audit
- Closure of the Non-Conformities raised
- Annual Maintenance Contract(Optional)
How can QMS help to get ISO 9001 Certification?
- QMS consists of full-time trainers and ISO 9001 consultants with a unique combination of manufacturing experience, business and financial expertise,
- A "hands-on" approach creates a recipe for our clients' success.
- System Study, Documentation-ISO Quality Manual Preparation, Records Implementation, ISO 9000 Trainings, Internal Audits & MRM, ISO 9001 Certification, Guidance through a Successful Audit
ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, the world's leading quality management standard, has recently been revised..
Why was ISO 9001 revised?
All ISO standards are reviewed every five years to establish if a revision is required to keep it current and relevant for the marketplace. ISO 9001:2015 is designed to respond to the latest trends and be compatible with other management systems such as ISO 14001.
The timeline is below. Learn more about the process of standard development.
What are the main changes to the standard?
The new version follows a new, higher level structure to make it easier to use in conjunction with other management system standards, with increased importance given to risk. More information about the changes can be found in the news area.
I am certified to ISO 9001:2008. What does this mean for me?
Organizations’ are granted a three-year transition period after the revision has been published to migrate their quality management system to the new edition of the standard.
How do I find out more?
More detailed information about the revision and ISO 9001 can be found on the Technical Committee page.